The busiest time of the year is here and we want to make sure you take full advantage of it.
The holiday season can either make or break you as a restaurant owner. Depending on how you enter the season will, in the end, result in very good or very bad sales. At Digital Dining, we want to make sure you’re prepared for getting the very best out of the holiday season.
Here are 3 ways to boost your holiday sales:
- Gift cards: A great way to boost your sales is selling and accepting gift cards. While gift cards give your customers a convenient gifting solution, it serves as a marketing tool to help you acquire more customers.
- Did you know 29% of gift cards are never redeemed so it’s basically free revenue for the restaurant?
- Catering: Creating a catering menu and a variety of packages for different party sizes will most definitely boost your sales this holiday season. Everyone is throwing or attending a holiday party so make sure to promote your catering menu by sending holiday fliers to avid customers and hanging up posters around your restaurant.
- Seasonal Menu Items: Adding seasonal menu items will increase your holiday sales by 26%. Don’t forget to have your staff upsell these items too!
- Did you know 59% of customers will order a seasonal item and 49% of customers will say seasonal dishes look more appealing?
With Digital Dining, we make it easy for you to sell and accept gift cards, create a catering menu, and add seasonal dishes to your menu. Boost your sales this holiday season by adding these 3 simple things with our POS system. You won’t regret it!